20 November 2008

how to reach the succes


Writing is my email over to the community TDA menanggap posting one of the students from the campus "Blankets" which currently has distribution in the number of beautiful Halim, future airport.
Email Ruli pack my colleagues is quite terrible, and very2 inspiring you to make an example. And I remind to you, to get started. Whatever your business will be realized, provided that you are confident to ...
Read the sharing that he open a new store is less than 2 months ..
Congratulations Reading

Just ...
That is the right word for my second story about "Alfira Collection," Yes is 5 WEEKS Farm Charity for us (wife, telling, parents and Mertua) the first to share with the community and the history around Halim.

Jews Alloh mercy will continue running and developing the development of the Community TDA. (Sstt. .. because this is the first charity in the field .. second, third and so on ... Will also be there too ... like Christian Hartsock and Survived tracks Mba Doris, Pak Ashmith .. especially Mr. Hadi Teachers my first time selling first sales also pack a blanket and Eko JUNE.)

The first day I was open beromzet Rp. 85 000 transactions and 3x.
Just up the current in the All Over in the 5 weeks rata2 transaction is 10 x Retail transactions in 1 day, This includes the purchase Bross anak2 of Rp 1,500 rupiah Lhoo ..... (But there is also ... from the morning until night just 1x transactions of Rp. 20.000, for this I am out with a learner AMAL more to anyone on the day, especially in the beggar who came ... Subhanalloh. .. Evening time the store will close, I report that in Mukena take from the "Collection Alfira" Puno Sold dikantornya with our fantastic price ... I)

I notice that provide goods from the Cheap (but not twopenny and have a quality.. Bag purse ...), said trying to test the market to borrow the term from my wife .. I first time I ... Cheap Goods From this Just four .. 1 Week in turnover is up to 6 digits ... mean (x rupiah. x x x. x x x) so ...

Last But Not To LeastThanks ADI Prayitno Pak, Pak FAIF, Mr. Hadi, Mr. Eko, Doris Bu, Bu Roes, Mr. Rony, which are probably not my face ... although often follow-Can you take a chat I also help to achieve Earnings Millions of Rupiah Perhari Bapak2 and Ibu2 ....

Wb Wassalamualaykum Wr
Ruli Saeful Bachri
Owner representatives "Alfira Collection"

Note:
NB:

- Just ... party blanket purchase more we do not imagine, there are delivered with the purchase of motor 3 days newly completed a similar situation ... .. we even give a warning message to over one hundred pieces are asked to get in line first ...

- Strategy Almasyhur distributions, Headquarters & Reshare Rabbani in the village towards the widths are even more organized, start the exhibition, photo competitions and are now the idea appears to buy a car and dandanin in accordance with our icon .... (Whew mimipi very beautiful) mudah2an thinkers widths can be obtained

-Wonderful!!! Glittering, in http://rajaselimut.com/ there is a direct product of a new long-diincar shop owners baby equipment .. day-night dikejar2 questions at the launching of the Internet ..? Is the answer ... please read [http: / / selimutku.blogspot.com/2007/08/selimut-baby-kiten-bath.html]

No-one since October last year I pasangi counter, this blog until this day have 20,000 visitors wash more ..! Indeed things that never ... so I think the enthusiasm for the bank I ...
0 comments:

Post Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribed to: Post Comments (Atom)